Pool Pro Magazine March/April 2023 issue is officially out! Grab a copy or two the next time you stop to pickup supplies from SCP or Superior.
In this episode Megan Kendrick discusses the early feedback of the March/April issue from readers and folks featured in the magazine.
Writing is an essential skill for all businesses. We thought it would be a good idea to ask somebody with a Masters Degree in Journalism a few questions on how to write better. Megan gives some great tips and resources to help with everyday writing.
Connect with Pool Pro Magazine:
"We cover some big stories in this issue — chlorine, NPP, vinyl-liner advancements and new training available for pool pros."
- Pool Pro Magazine
- 30 under 40 Contest: https://poolpromag.com/30-under-40/
- Monday (Project Management Software): https://monday.com/
- On Writing Well Book: https://www.amazon.com/Writing-Well-Classic-Guide-Nonfiction/dp/0060891548
- AP Style Book - https://www.apstylebook.com/
- Grammarly: https://www.grammarly.com/